What was the last movie you've watched? II

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Waiting For Superman - 8/10

:clap: :clap:

Watch this film if you are in the school system, or if you have kids in the school system, or if you are high/bored.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

High Fidelity - 9/10.

Hannah and Her Sister's-

One of his best films, really different compared to a lot of his other work, particularly Annie Hall and Manhattan, two of my other favorite films of his. Had no idea Michael Caine was in this, and his presence was a fantastic surprise. Loved it.

-Vader

3.6/10

Horrible.

Harry Potter 5,6 and 7 (part1)
Had only seen 1,2,3,4 beforehand (back when they were in cinemas), and I want to see part 2 of the Deathly Hallows in the cinema, so I had to sit down and catch up :)

Jonas Agersø wrote:Harry Potter 5,6 and 7 (part1)
Had only seen 1,2,3,4 beforehand (back when they were in cinemas), and I want to see part 2 of the Deathly Hallows in the cinema, so I had to sit down and catch up :)
No thoughts? 5/6/7 (part 1) are quite different from the rest in just about every way.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:Harry Potter 5,6 and 7 (part1)
No thoughts? 5/6/7 (part 1) are quite different from the rest in just about every way.

-Vader
I guess the reason why I stopped at part 4 back then was because I didn't enjoy it, but after seeing these last 3 ones I can clearly see that a lot has changed, and I enjoyed watching them way more than I enjoyed watching the old ones. The Deathly Hallows part 1 was actually very good (The Deathly Hallows Tale was beautifully for instance).
- It made me want to instantly go see the second part, but I'm gonna wait a few days until I go see it. The series still contain a lot of silly cheesy child-humor but it has been turned down greatly in the last few film, and I like that.

In general almost every aspect of the films has improved (characters, acting, cinematography, sound-design, effects, storyline and the general feel of the environment)

The Adjustment Bureau..........8.5/10

I wasn't expecting much from this one, but came away pleasantly surprised. Emily Blunt made me a fan.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Broken Embraces - 8.6/10 (close to a 8.7)

6.5/10

Decent film. The premise is stupid but it runs smoothly. Mark Ruffalo is great. Aniston is a boner.