What was the last movie you've watched? II

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
wait a minute didn't crazy have filmmakerrising's avatar at one point? I sense a trap.

prince0gotham wrote:wait a minute didn't crazy have filmmakerrising's avatar at one point? I sense a trap.
I wasn't around when he did! God. Can't a guy show his admiration for Fincher films? ;)

FilmmakerRising wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:wait a minute didn't crazy have filmmakerrising's avatar at one point? I sense a trap.
I wasn't around when he did! God. Can't a guy show his admiration for Fincher films? ;)

I was thinking that too >_>

Back when me and him had a pages long discussion about if Batman Begins was linear or non-linear.

-Vader

prince0gotham wrote:
FilmmakerRising wrote:

Vader182 wrote:Back when me and him had a pages long discussion about if Batman Begins was linear or non-linear.
Maybe you should revive this.

Batman Begins? Non-linear?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FilmmakerRising wrote:Batman Begins? Non-linear?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what

Well, the first scene was the beginning chronologically and the ending is the ending of the chronology. There were flashbacks, but that doesn't make it non-linear.

Non linear means the story isn't told in order, the story wasn't told in order, so it's non linear.

-Vader