What was the last movie you've watched? II

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Vader182 wrote:-__- he's the one who pushed it into production, and when actors.. nevermind, it's not worth it. You're nitpicking one out of many points since apparently you know I'm right about the others and you've ran out of things to criticize my view on the movie about. You still haven't responded to what I said about Tinker.-Vader
Go away you are trolling. You are not right about 50/50 at all, you have got to be kidding me with these inflammatory remarks about 50/50... a clear case of you being mad you realized you made a claim without much merit. I perfectly responded my thoughts on Tinker.
Last edited by Allstar on January 7th, 2012, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Did you just accuse me of trolling? Anyway, I typed out two massive paragraphs explaining how it's a character based film, and you never even responded.

I'll respond via PM.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Did you just accuse me of trolling? Anyway, I typed out two massive paragraphs explaining how it's a character based film, and you never even responded.

I'll respond via PM.

-Vader
I did not get a chance to read it yet but yeah I am done.

honestly Dragon Tattoo had the best cinematography I've seen this year. This is all thanks to Fincher's eye.

for example some scene had me amazed at how the light hits a person, and what angle it hits the person at, and just how much of it, and where in the frame it hits....there's so many details to the cinematography in this, ....Fincher is that dude. He truly should be in the #1 or #2 for Best Director...but the Oscars are gonna prove once again, that every category is influenced by the best picture category...stupid shit

50/50

7.5/10

mchekhov wrote:honestly Dragon Tattoo had the best cinematography I've seen this year. This is all thanks to Fincher's eye.

for example some scene had me amazed at how the light hits a person, and what angle it hits the person at, and just how much of it, and where in the frame it hits....there's so many details to the cinematography in this, ....Fincher is that dude. He truly should be in the #1 or #2 for Best Director...but the Oscars are gonna prove once again, that every category is influenced by the best picture category...stupid shit
:neutral:

Last month and this month's viewings:

The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn - 8
Carnage - 8
We Need To Talk About Kevin - 8
The Artist - 10
Shame - 8
Midnight In Paris - 7.5
Kill List - 7.5
30 Minutes Or Less - 6
Contagion - 7
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011) - 9
Margin Call - 7.5
The Thing (2011) - 4.5
Sleeping Beauty (2011) - 6.5

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo had the BEST cinematography of the year.

Hugo
Presentation: Barco DLP 4K

Fun, imaginative, magical, nostalgic, but ultimately unfocused and forgettable.

83/100

Crazy Eight wrote:Hugo
Presentation: Barco DLP 4K

Fun, imaginative, magical, nostalgic, but ultimately unfocused and forgettable.

83/100
Aside from the incredible technical innovation/cinematography, that movie was dreadful.