Cosmopolis (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 9117
Joined: August 2009
So I forced myself to finish up the book yesterday after like two weeks of slowly going through it. Wow, what a boring read. And judging from the film's trailer, it's just like the book. My expectations for this film have dropped now.

Also, the author wrote the screenplay.

User avatar
Posts: 21411
Joined: June 2010
Location: All-Hail Master Virgo, Censor of NolanFans
I'm gonna see Bel Ami tonight. Let's see if Patinson has more in his sleeve than an aged bunny. rofl

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 55236
Joined: May 2010
Location: Jackson County
He looks so anemic in those pics... No expression, variety... Always this same neutral face.
    "Just a girl. Not a threat."

    User avatar
    Posts: 42661
    Joined: May 2010
    m4st4 wrote:He looks so anemic in those pics... No expression, variety... Always this same neutral face.
    similar to Rooney. #zing
    ;)

    User avatar
    Forum Pro
    Posts: 55236
    Joined: May 2010
    Location: Jackson County
    Allstar wrote:
    m4st4 wrote:He looks so anemic in those pics... No expression, variety... Always this same neutral face.
    similar to Rooney. #zing
    ;)
    :modesty:

    As for his role in Cosmopolis, I still have faith.
      "Just a girl. Not a threat."

      User avatar
      Posts: 42661
      Joined: May 2010
      http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cosmopolis/

      Alex Billington ‏@firstshowing
      Cosmopolis - Intriguing, contemplative look at how money corrupts this world. Philosophical, overlong, meh. Pattinson still wooden. #Cannes
      told yall

      User avatar
      Forum Pro
      Posts: 55236
      Joined: May 2010
      Location: Jackson County
      Allstar wrote:http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cosmopolis/

      Alex Billington ‏@firstshowing
      Cosmopolis - Intriguing, contemplative look at how money corrupts this world. Philosophical, overlong, meh. Pattinson still wooden. #Cannes
      told yall
      What, that Alex Billington knows his job? :lol: Not really. Although I'm still doubtful at Pattinson's on screen ability I'll wait and see for myself.
        "Just a girl. Not a threat."

        User avatar
        Posts: 42661
        Joined: May 2010

        User avatar
        Forum Pro
        Posts: 55236
        Joined: May 2010
        Location: Jackson County
        Allstar wrote:
        m4st4 wrote:
        What, that Alex Billington knows his job? :lol: Not really.
        Yes, he is wooden just like I pointed out when the trailer was released.
        He's always like that. That's his expression, having none.
          "Just a girl. Not a threat."

          User avatar
          Posts: 42661
          Joined: May 2010
          m4st4 wrote:
          Allstar wrote: Yes, he is wooden just like I pointed out when the trailer was released.
          He's always like that. That's his expression, having none.
          :neutral: You don't make any sense sometimes.

          Post Reply