Tomb Raider (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
RIFA wrote:Gemma has the face but not sure if she would fit the 'immature' part. I think Lauren Cohan is a great choice. She would also get the spotlight after a good effort in television.

Also, Alexandra Daddario, Daisy Ridley, and Priyanka Chopra. Luddington would be another good choice.
No thanks.

no

fuck Priyanka Chopra

Cilogy wrote:
fuck Priyanka Chopra
dude shes hot as fuck. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o so i agree.

RIFA wrote:Gemma has the face but not sure if she would fit the 'immature' part. I think Lauren Cohan is a great choice. She would also get the spotlight after a good effort in television.

Also, Alexandra Daddario, Daisy Ridley, and Priyanka Chopra. Luddington would be another good choice.
That'd be a cool choice.

Oooh I like Lauren Cohan. Very capable actress, plus it would be her natural accent.

Cohan is a terrible actress though, doesn't have the acting chops for complex Lara role. Daisy is perfect but marketing people would be brutal enough to cross her as too flat. If Warcraft/Assassin's Creed succeed we may finally get this reboot, for starters.

I know it's one of those shallow comments nobody deserves to hear, and coming from a guy who's not even that big of a boob fan; but Lara's blocky origins aside, she's still far from Daisy in that particular area. Nothing unfixable with a bit of old school magic though.