Django Unchained (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

django got swag haaha

mchekhov wrote:Image

django got swag haaha

Where the hell have you been?

EXCLUSIVE: The Weinstein Company has set Jonah Hill to play a role in Django Unchained, which is in production. I’m trying to find out who he’ll be playing, but am told it won’t be Scotty Harmony, the kid who loses Django’s slave wife Broomhilda (Kerry Washington) to Calvin Candie, a charming but utterly evil plantation owner, played by Leonardo DiCaprio, which sets up a showdown with Django, the former slave turned bounty hunter played by Jamie Foxx.

Hill was eyed for the role early on, but had to turn it down because his schedule was so busy. He’s back in another role. Hill, repped by WME and Karl Austen, will next be seen in the Fox comedy The Watch and is also starring opposite DiCaprio in the Martin Scorsese-directed The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Allstar wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: The Weinstein Company has set Jonah Hill to play a role in Django Unchained, which is in production. I’m trying to find out who he’ll be playing, but am told it won’t be Scotty Harmony, the kid who loses Django’s slave wife Broomhilda (Kerry Washington) to Calvin Candie, a charming but utterly evil plantation owner, played by Leonardo DiCaprio, which sets up a showdown with Django, the former slave turned bounty hunter played by Jamie Foxx.

Hill was eyed for the role early on, but had to turn it down because his schedule was so busy. He’s back in another role. Hill, repped by WME and Karl Austen, will next be seen in the Fox comedy The Watch and is also starring opposite DiCaprio in the Martin Scorsese-directed The Wolf Of Wall Street.
Interesting. :think:

I could picture him in the role

I wonder who Jonah is playing.

Damn, I read that it WILL be Scotty :facepalm:

Now, it's a lot more interesting. :think:

Scotty seemed like a role specifically written to be PLAYED by Jonah Hill. I have no clue who it could be otherwise.

Allstar wrote:

That's great news.

Jonah Hill really needs to be Scotty.. nothing else makes sense.