Django Unchained (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I think getting what we got was a bit of a fluke, I would not count on anything more coming out. :neutral:

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2012/04/05/jo ... unchained/
Back in February Deadline reported that Gordon-Levitt was deciding whether he could still appear in "Django Unchained" as his first directorial effort, "Don Jon's Addiction," started to come together. But the actor recently confirmed to MTV News that his busy schedule will keep him out of "Django Unchained."

"No, I'm not going to get to do that," Gordon-Levitt said. "I'd love to, but it just doesn't work."

Mantwiss wrote:http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2012/04/05/jo ... unchained/
Back in February Deadline reported that Gordon-Levitt was deciding whether he could still appear in "Django Unchained" as his first directorial effort, "Don Jon's Addiction," started to come together. But the actor recently confirmed to MTV News that his busy schedule will keep him out of "Django Unchained."

"No, I'm not going to get to do that," Gordon-Levitt said. "I'd love to, but it just doesn't work."
Too bad :(
JGL in Nolan, Spielberg and Tarantino films in the same year would have been amazing.

Mantwiss wrote:http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2012/04/05/jo ... unchained/

:thumbdown: :(
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Well we all saw the writing on the wall here, at least it is confirmed now.

Well damn. Hopefully in the future they'll get the chance to work together.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

:lol: But really, JGL or no JGL, this still the most massive and impressive cast Tarantino has ever put together. Very excited to see what he'll get from all this.

But I was so looking forward to JGL in a Tarantino film! :cry:

Oh well, I guess I'll have to hold hope for Kill Bill 3...maybe.

Nevertheless, Django is still going to be super awesome!

That's sad, because he'd have been the perfect completion to an already spectacular cast. I'm willing to bet JGL works with Tarantino in the future.

lol it wouldve been a small ass role. it's not like it matters.

i've seen posters of tumblr where they had him listed above everybody saying "django unchained...starring jgl"

his fanbase is worse than robert pattinsons