Shame (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'm waiting to see the movie. I want Fassbender to really strike me. To leave me butt-hurt. So I can move his ass higher in my top 10 actors of the moment list. lol.

RIFA wrote:I'm waiting to see the movie. I want Fassbender to really strike me. To leave me butt-hurt. So I can move his ass higher in my top 10 actors of the moment list. lol.
Why do you even have him in your top 10? You said he acts the same in basically every movie.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
RIFA wrote:I'm waiting to see the movie. I want Fassbender to really strike me. To leave me butt-hurt. So I can move his ass higher in my top 10 actors of the moment list. lol.
Why do you even have him in your top 10? You said he acts the same in basically every movie.
I said I was disappointed with his last movies because overall, he's just recycling his own gimmick and throws here and there parts of innovation. So I do stand by the fact that Magneto was everywhere this year. But even if recycled I can't say it's bad acting. Just like Leo. He's not a bad actor at all. I'm just bored of his approach. Now Fassbender might change my perception with Shame while I strongly doubt for Leo to do the same with J. Edgar.

What about Cillian Murphy?

allstarr55js wrote:
What about Cillian Murphy?
He's great but... lately he hasn't done anything striking. Still waiting for Retreat and In Time.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
RIFA wrote:He's great but... lately he hasn't done anything striking. Still waiting for Retreat and In Time.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188113/
6.1/10

Nice.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:6.1/10

Nice.

-Vader
:facepalm:

Okay, let's just do away with that smiley completely. Why? Because people are going to ask you why you posted that (usually), then you'll need to tell them. Sigh.

So why did I get the smiley?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188113/
6.1/10

Nice.

-Vader
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
So why did I get the smiley?
You got the smiley becuase Iwatchfilms said Cillian's performance was striking in peacock yet you countered with it's imdb rating which has nothing to do with the quality of his performance. Also not to mention it has such a small sampling of votes to begin with.
Last edited by Allstar on October 8th, 2011, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.