Shame (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
thrice wrote:journey to the line by Hans Zimmer ;)

i was wondering why it sounded familiar. But it was also used perfectly in Public Enemies. That ending, made me tear up. That's actually a brilliant ending, because the whole essence in the film is contained in it.

Fassbender has landed in NY to attend NYFF

Shame will open in US on December 2nd

Genius poster. I am getting very excited for this..
sucks Fassy dies though. :(

allstarr55js wrote:Genius poster. I am getting very excited for this..
sucks Fassy dies though. :(
Wait, you're kidding, right? I hate how people use spoiler tags all the time for jokes and typical talk, so there's absolutely no way to differentiate between that and when actual spoilers are present.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Wait, you're kidding, right? I hate how people use spoiler tags all the time for jokes and typical talk, so there's absolutely no way to differentiate between that and when actual spoilers are present.

-Vader
You better not be upset if you opened that tag.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
Wait, you're kidding, right? I hate how people use spoiler tags all the time for jokes and typical talk, so there's absolutely no way to differentiate between that and when actual spoilers are present.

-Vader
You better not be upset.
The current culture of the board is to do that, and given how he just posted a poster, I thought it was just a comment about the poster, likely with a crude context given the film's subject matter. Take 5 minutes and go around the board, most spoilers tags in most threads outside of TDKR's board are used similarly. This is something that's been brought up many, many times on the board, but people still don't indicate one way or another or give any warning one way or another. If it's true, I'll certainly be annoyed, who wouldn't be?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Cilogy wrote: You better not be upset.
The current culture of the board is to do that, and given how he just posted a poster, I thought it was just a comment about the poster, likely with a crude context given the film's subject matter. Take 5 minutes and go around the board, most spoilers tags in most threads outside of TDKR's board are used similarly. This is something that's been brought up many, many times on the board, but people still don't indicate one way or another or give any warning one way or another. If it's true, I'll certainly be annoyed, who wouldn't be?

-Vader
Well, yeah, I guess it's okay to be upset. I think what I meant to say is that I hope you're not upset at the person who posted.

It's the reason I supported the idea of having a real spoiler tag and a "wait for it" tag.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

lol Vader why would you click on the tag? If you are so scared of spoilers why the hell would you click on it?

allstarr55js wrote:lol Vader why would you click on the tag? If you are so scared of spoilers why the hell would you click on it?
Are you blind?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:lol Vader why would you click on the tag? If you are so scared of spoilers why the hell would you click on it?
Are you blind?

-Vader
You are still pretty dumb for clicking on it.