Radiohead record out this Saturday!!!!! The King of Limbs

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I thought they were putting it out Saturday! It's only 6:28 in the UK. AHHHH!!!!! just bought the WAV edition. Downloading now.

If I converted the .wav to .mp3, would it still have the same quality? Or should I just buy the .mp3?

Edit: Nevermind, .mp3 looses quality either way. So what the heck, what's $5 more dollars.

chee wrote:If I converted the .wav to .mp3, would it still have the same quality? Or should I just buy the .mp3?

Edit: Nevermind, .mp3 looses quality either way. So what the heck, what's $5 more dollars.
I just bought the .wav for my computer listening, then downloaded the mp3 off mediafire for my ipod lol.

Why? iPods can play WAV files.

itunes won't import them

? I just added the entire album into my iTunes. It plays fine.

i dunno what version of itunes you have, but i've never been able to import wav files into itunes

jr724 wrote:i dunno what version of itunes you have, but i've never been able to import wav files into itunes
Which version do you have?

chee wrote:
jr724 wrote:i dunno what version of itunes you have, but i've never been able to import wav files into itunes
Which version do you have?

I actually tried importing them again and it worked. My itunes didn't transfer over the file names, so when i searched for them i couldn't find them. It's all good now tho.. But In order to put artwork on them I have to convert to AAC in itunes. Do you guys know if this will diminsh quality at all?

I'm sure the quality would diminish. Convert them to Apple Lossless. I've been importing WAV files into iTunes.