Justified (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Rewatching this underrated series once I finish Ozark. Can't wait for (character actor) Margo Martindale to show up in season 2.
also, Darrell Scott's version of "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive" remains the best one.

quarantine boredom is kicking my ass and i’m 2 seconds away from binging mexican telenovelas (sue me), but this pops in and out of my mind. should i watch this? asking bc this is a longer than 1 or 2 season commitment

Quentin Tarantino is in early talks to helm one or two episodes of “Justified: City of Primeval,” the limited series revival of the FX drama starring Timothy Olyphant, Variety has confirmed.

The “Justified” revival was ordered in January, with Olyphant set to reprise his role as U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens. The new series is inspired by Elmore Leonard’s novel “City Primeval: High Noon in Detroit.” Leonard created the character of Givens, who is featured in several of his books including “Fire in the Hole,” which “Justified” was based upon.

Tarantino and Olyphant worked together on the director’s most recent film, “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” with Olyphant playing James Stacy. Tarantino is also a known fan of Leonard’s work, having adapted his novel “Rum Punch” into his 1997 film “Jackie Brown” and optioning a few more of the author’s titles.

According to the show’s logline, “Justified: City Primeval” “picks up with Givens eight years after he left Kentucky behind. He now lives in Miami, a walking anachronism balancing his life as a U.S. Marshal and part-time father of a 14-year-old girl. His hair is grayer, his hat is dirtier, and the road in front of him is suddenly a lot shorter than the road behind.”
https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/quenti ... 235189965/

:shock: