chee wrote:1. Memento
2. Pulp Fiction
3. The Dark Knight
4. Fight Club
5. How to Train Your Dragon
I wonder what Chee would do if there was a Freakazoid movie
omg i love the old freakazoid cartoons. a staple of my childhood i completley forgot about until chee put that as her avatar. i think it will b kinda cool to have a freakazoid film. & btw, thank u chee for bringing back memories.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'
Holy shit that's hard and my list is subject to change.
1. The Dark Knight. Always loved Batman as a kid and it was amazing to see the best take of the joker (so far) on screen.
2. Casino Royale. Pretty much the same as Batman. Loved James Bond as a kid and glad to see them bring him back to greatness after Die Another Day...The Batman and Robin of the James Bond franchise.
3. Jurassic Park. As a kid it had a HUGE impact on me and still does today. I mean every kid goes through a dinosaur stage and I was lucky to be going through it right when the film came out.
4. Dumb And Dumber. My friend and I's fav movie. No matter what the film cheers me up.
This last one is hard so it's a toss up between
6. American Psycho/Empire Strikes Back. American Psycho never fails to make me laugh. And as a kid it always confused me. It was really the first film that opened my eyes to the unreliable narrator. And I mean what is there to say About Empire Strikes Back? It's the best out of the Star Wars films. Plus I felt like I needed to put a Star Wars film on the list. Han Solo is kinda my hero.
all those films kinda date past to my childhood or characters I loved as kids. To be fair to more recent film heres 5 more
2.The social Network
3.No Country For Old Men
4.Star Trek 09
5.There Will Be Blood.