Your Favorite Movies

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
RomanM wrote:I'm sorry but you can't count three films as one that is absolutely ridiculous.
LMFAO :lol:

MrG
RomanM wrote:;) It's cheating that's why! It seems just as silly to put three damn films as one too what's your point here? I also love the pointing out the obvious bit at the end. No shit it's his list, doesn't mean I can't grief him for cheating.
MY LIST!!!!!
:batface:

1. Godfather Trilogy
2. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
3. Star Wars Trilogy
4. Indiana Jones Trilogy
5. All the James Bond Movies

There, that's my list! Eat it, all you, "you can't count those as one movie" naysayers!!! Cuz I just did!!!! :batface:

1. Inception
2. Silence of the Lambs
3. Batman Begins
4. The Shawshank Redemption
5. One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest

steveportee wrote:1. Godfather Trilogy
3. Star Wars Trilogy
4. Indiana Jones Trilogy

There, that's my list! Eat it, all you, "you can't count those as one movie" naysayers!!! Cuz I just did!!!! :batface:
ANOTHER CHEATER. Jeeze louise, indecisive bafoons here on NolanFans :lol:

RomanM wrote:
steveportee wrote:1. Godfather Trilogy
3. Star Wars Trilogy
4. Indiana Jones Trilogy

ANOTHER CHEATER. Jeeze louise, indecisive bafoons here on NolanFans :lol:
I already posted my list earlier in the thread. This list was a joke, mainly to annoy you. It worked. Who's the bafoon now? :shh: ;)

You failed to annoy me, but you did entertain me. I'm still a BAFOON!

1. THE DARK KNIGHT. Pure Art and Entertainment. Memorable performances. Much has been said about this poignant tragic tale of heroism.
2. OLDBOY. The only film where Sex and Violence became an essential tool to bring a powerful drama. Haunting and deeply disturbing.
3. MEMENTO. Style and Substance. A great experience. It really established the intended point-of-view to the audiences. A great existential reflection of a troubled person.
4. L.A. CONFIDENTIAL. Good cops and Bad cops. A perfect cop drama. Seeing this film reminds me of the TDK where protagonists became corruptible.
5. INGLOURIOUS BASTARDS. A great Fantasy. Yes, a Fantasy. It can only happen in Quentin Tarantino's masterpiece. An excellent poetic justice.

hoppity-kick wrote:1. THE DARK KNIGHT. Pure Art and Entertainment. Memorable performances. Much has been said about this poignant tragic tale of heroism.
2. OLDBOY. The only film where Sex and Violence became an essential tool to bring a powerful drama. Haunting and deeply disturbing.
3. MEMENTO. Style and Substance. A great experience. It really established the intended point-of-view to the audiences. A great existential reflection of a troubled person.
4. L.A. CONFIDENTIAL. Good cops and Bad cops. A perfect cop drama. Seeing this film reminds me of the TDK where protagonists became corruptible.
5. INGLOURIOUS BASTARDS. A great Fantasy. Yes, a Fantasy. It can only happen in Quentin Tarantino's masterpiece. An excellent poetic justice.
Pretty good list. I love OldBoy as well. I love making people watch it. The end always gets em.
Say Girl

1. The Matrix
2. Fight Club
3. Inception
4. Adaptation
5. Memento