Your Favorite Movies

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
kalora wrote:My favorite five movies are:

Inception
Titanic
Salt
Saw
Twilight Eclipse
:wtf: :thumbdown:

:lol:
{=}

Big deal...... there prob like 15 lol
Say Girl

kalora wrote:My favorite five movies are:

Salt
Saw
Twilight Eclipse
Wow. That is a stunningly horrible list. I can't believe my eyes. Wow, just wow.

Crazy Eight wrote:Wow. That is a stunningly horrible list. I can't believe my eyes. Wow, just wow.
Your on the internet dissing others for listing their personal favs in a Five Favorite Movies thread. I guess its you, not the list, that is horrible. I can't believe my eyes. Wow, just wow.
@sammyjankis88

Your on the internet dissing others for listing their personal favs in a Five Favorite Movies thread. I guess its you , not the list, that is horrible after all. I can't believe my eyes. Wow, just wow.
Salt, Saw, Twilight Eclipse. You aren't shocked by this list?

Nope. it's obviously a female we are talking about here, and everyone knows that girls have horrible taste. You don't have to rubb it in asshole.

To state the obvious: of course it's a terrible list. But then again, almost all in this thread are.
Last edited by Robin on December 4th, 2010, 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:Nope. it's obviously a female we are talking about here, and everyone knows that girls have horrible taste. You don't have to rubb it in asshole.
Hey there! :evil:

chee wrote:Hey there! :evil:
Hey there! Don't hate the player, hate the game.
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:Nope. it's obviously a female we are talking about here, and everyone knows that girls have horrible taste. You don't have to rubb it in asshole.

To state the obvious: of course it's a terrible list. But then again, almost all in this thread are.

:lol:

And I'm the asshole? This is far more offensive then anything I've said in this thread.