All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I have mid night tickets so I will be watching this later tonight in 3D. So for the people who have seen it, what did you think? This thread is a few hours early, but whatever.

I couldn't get tickets for first day. I am going to see it in IMAX on 23rd.

Don't forget to write a review. I think I need to know what do you think. I will watch it later today. I could not attend last night's screening as I had to be ready for work. Now sitting in office doing pretty much nothing rather than reading articles online about movies and politics.

so far the reviews are pretty much good.

If anyone else seen it already, please post a short review.

Saw it last night, and it was breath taking. The 3D was subtle yet great, the CGI was better then anything we have ever seen, Davy Jones included. Definetly see this in 3D. The story was great, you really feel a connection to the characters. Great film. 9/10

CrazyEight wrote:Saw it last night, and it was breath taking. The 3D was subtle yet great, the CGI was better then anything we have ever seen, Davy Jones included. Definetly see this in 3D. The story was great, you really feel a connection to the characters. Great film. 9/10
I have to admit that I hate the stupid 3D glasses that I have put on and only cause of that I will not attend the 3D screen. I will attend regular 2D screening. I read JC's interview on COMINGSOON.NET about the difference of 3D and 2D. JC stated that he thought about 2D as well, so there is not much difference on the screen when audiences want to attend the 2D screening. He wants to make sure everybody walks out satisfied whether they see the movie in 2D,3D or Imax. So, I am kind a glad that he took care of that.

And thanks for the review.

9/10

The most visually incredible film I've ever seen. The story was good, but it was really second to the visuals. I don't really have time to go to an in-depth review right now, but I will say that you have to see it in IMAX 3D. This film or "A Serious Man" is my top of the year...haven't decided yet. Actually, I just did. "Avatar" wins.

Just came back from seeing it. It was all right. Visually stunning. Story was all right too. 7/10.

Went and saw it again today. Fantastic, love it.

Fan-effin-tastic movie!! Saw this in IMAX 3D last night with Alex and I was absolutely stunned. This is the work of a brilliant and brave filmmaker.

See this movie ASAP!!! IN 3D!!!!!! You will not be disappointed.

No words for me to describe it and don't know where to start. All I have to say is JUST WATCH IT. It is stunning. Pwoerful, Beautiful, DAMN - perfect. JC is the king. wow, I came up with some words actually..