All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
In a video presentation at CineEurope this week, James Cameron revealed that Zoe Saldana has already completed her performance capture work for the first two Avatar sequels, scheduled for release in 2020 and 2021. The production is currently on day 130 of filming the sequels, which are being tackled simultaneously. “One day I’ll be working on scenes from two, the next day I’ll be working on scenes from three,” Cameron told io9 last month. “And the actors come in and go, ‘Oh, we’re working on three today.’”
Another fun update Cameron gave at CineEurope was about new cast member Kate Winslet. Cameron said she is able to hold her breath underwater for up to seven minutes, a skill Cameron pressed upon many of his actors for these films. They trained to be able to hold their breath for a long time because much of these films take place underwater.

Another fun update Cameron gave at CineEurope was about new cast member Kate Winslet. Cameron said she is able to hold her breath underwater for up to seven minutes, a skill Cameron pressed upon many of his actors for these films. They trained to be able to hold their breath for a long time because much of these films take place underwater.
That's fucking insane

hold her breath for 7 minutes? :shock:

lennyface.png

maybe she had some 'training' back during her Titanic days.... :lol:

7 fucking minutes? What? I barely can hold up to 2 minutes. I know that's skill you can improve, but come on.

Cameron doesn’t give a shit after what happened to Ed Harris. Dude responsible for your oxygen is late? Hold tight there.

For real though, that was some real scary shit. The making of the Abyss is a must watch imo. And it's about time they come with a 4K remaster of that film.

New logo.

Dropped 'James Cameron's'. :think: :think: :think:

Cameron has revealed the tittles for the sequels : https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-46059129
This week however, BBC News has seen documentation regarding future Avatar plans which makes reference to four specific projects. Avatar: The Way of Water, Avatar: The Seed Bearer, Avatar: The Tulkun Rider and Avatar: The Quest for Eywa.

Pratham wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 5:41 am

New logo.

Dropped 'James Cameron's'. :think: :think: :think:
and Papyrus

Nolan62 wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 2:24 pm
Cameron has revealed the tittles for the sequels :
wow I seriously read "Cameron has revealed the titties for the sequels" and clicked on the link in anticipation