Lawless (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Just re listened to one of his pieces from The Road and it is amazing as well cannot wait to see what he comes up for this and yes the score for Jesse James was out of this world good.

allstarr55js wrote:Starting any day now. Will finish right before TDKR, Tom is busy man indeed not to mention he already shot 2 films this fall/winter.
With all these projects lined up and no word about it, I wonder if Mad Max is still going to happen...

christophmac wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Starting any day now. Will finish right before TDKR, Tom is busy man indeed not to mention he already shot 2 films this fall/winter.
With all these projects lined up and no word about it, I wonder if Mad Max is still going to happen...

its been delayed till 2012. I think it will definitely happen

There is a casting call for any aspiring actors on the board.

its specific to that area though...who's gonna travel down there just to be an extra

talli wrote:its specific to that area though...who's gonna travel down there just to be an extra
Well in case someone lived in the area..

Guy Pearce, Gary Oldman, and Mia Wasikowska join the cast! Wow that is impressive. Three films in a row with Tom and Gary!

Pearce is said to play an "overly violent" police officer and Oldman a gangster/bootlegger. Wasikowska will play LaBeouf's love interest.

Read more: Guy Pearce and Gary Oldman Move to The Wettest Country - ComingSoon.net http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.ph ... z1DUxywfeR

allstarr55js wrote:Guy Pearce, Gary Oldman, and Mia Wasikowska join the cast! Wow that is impressive. Three films in a row with Tom and Gary!

Pearce is said to play an "overly violent" police officer and Oldman a gangster/bootlegger. Wasikowska will play LaBeouf's love interest.

Read more: Guy Pearce and Gary Oldman Move to The Wettest Country - ComingSoon.net http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.ph ... z1DUxywfeR
Shia labouf, Tom hardy, Gary oldman, Guy pearce & Mia wasikowska?!!!! SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

allstarr55js wrote:Guy Pearce, Gary Oldman, and Mia Wasikowska join the cast! Wow that is impressive. Three films in a row with Tom and Gary!

Just when i thought this film couldn't get any better they add Gary Oldman and Guy Pearce wow that's awesome!