Lawless (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

I wonder if Tom will be a huge star by the time this comes out. With Warrior's Oscar Buzz. This Means War's mainstream appeal. Tinker Tailor's Oscar Buzz. Plus the hype and anticipation for Dark Knight Rises and his performance in it. Its very likely people will be wanting to check this movie out.

“I’m really pleased with how [Tom] Hardy plays Forrest, it’s a pretty important role, and Jason Clarke plays Howard. He’s a pretty good up-and-coming actor,” from the author of the novel.

I saw quite a bit of footage yesterday from wettest county it looks excellent. Shia is a leading man in every way with a great great cast… Hillcoat’s use of cinematic language is astounding. He conveys emotion w/ the camera not words- a rarity. His men r men. Every moment’s real.

The author of the novel when asked his thoughts on Tom Hardy...
good. He's underplaying it, which is a good idea. He's doing Forrest as a quiet-type, I think.

allstarr55js wrote:The author of the novel when asked his thoughts on Tom Hardy...
good. He's underplaying it, which is a good idea. He's doing Forrest as a quiet-type, I think.
he responded to me with this

@ItsMeTalli - real professional, friendly, classic English manners, intense when working and scary when kicking ass in-scene #wettestcounty

I should make myself a twitter.