What was the last movie you've watched?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Due Date (2010) - 6,7/10.

strangley enough,after i saw inception opening day, i havent payed for any other movie. ive snuck into alot & have only payed for inception tickets. :lol: anyways

memento- 10/10 wow......just wow.

superman returns- 6.5/10 boring as hell. pretty dull movie with a really good performance from brandon routh.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:superman returns- 6.5/10 boring as hell. pretty dull movie with a really good performance from brandon routh.
I understand how some could find it boring; but I enjoy watching it at least annually. One of the most over-hated films of the last decade if you ask me, but to each his own.

Is anyone going to watch Inception?

jamec9869 wrote:Is anyone going to watch Inception?
i could try to go for a 8th round.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

jamec9869 wrote:Is anyone going to watch Inception?
Fantastic first post! It's completely random, irrelevant and dumb, but hey; welcome to the forum!

waveking wrote:Dil chahta hai -- 9.5/10

Its my favourite Hindi movie. Though I am not a big fan of bollywood but I consider this movie to be among the best India has ever produced. I have lost count of my viewings of this movie. The movie has awesome songs and brilliant acting by all the actors esp. Aamir Khan. Its Fresh, invigorating, romantic, bizarre even!

They don't make films like this in the West - and more's the pity but hence the freshness.
As with all Hindi films, it is pure melodrama of course. The ability to suspend one's disbelief is a necessity. But that aside, it has all the attributes of a good old fashioned Hollywood romance. Boy meets girl, boy loses girl... etc., times three.

All in all, fantastic fun which I plan to watch again and again. Highly recommended.
I like this film. It's funny and fun to watch. - If you haven't seen COMPANY. - Watch it.

#1fan wrote:
Rohan wrote:Is anyone going to watch SKYLINE? :mrgreen:
pre ordered tickets :)
Are you joking?

skyline looks like any old alien invasion story. plus it looks kinda corny.

Yea, Skyline looks pretty "eh". Probably only a step above from a SyFy original.