What was the last movie you've watched?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 8/10

One of the better movies of the year. Very original, clever, and funny. Though the dialogue needed some work at parts.

Flags of Our Fathers(2006)-7/10 solid war movie but Letters From Iwo Jima was way better

The Duellists 8/10

first Ridley Scott's movie is surprisingly well made and I have to admit a terrific performance of Harvey Keitel

now I will see Alien (1979) as a symbol of my anticipation for Alien Prequel to be released in the late 2011/early 2012

Dark Nolan wrote:The Duellists 8/10

first Ridley Scott's movie is surprisingly well made and I have to admit a terrific performance of Harvey Keitel

now I will see Alien (1979) as a symbol of my anticipation for Alien Prequel to be released in the late 2011/early 2012

The prequel is going to be horrible I'm afraid. I was reading what Ridley has planned and I think it's going to blow. The aliens being man made and such....
Say Girl

^^in this very case I will judge only after seeing the movie and I will definitely see it
I have a very high hope for Sir Ridley :)

Dark Nolan wrote:^^in this very case I will judge only after seeing the movie and I will definitely see it
I have a very high hope for Sir Ridley :)
I'm confident that Ridley will make good prequels,

ROBIN HOOD

80/100 » B-

I had kinda low expectations for this - sorta. I knew not to expect your typical swashbuckling Robin Hood story. What I was surprised to find was an interesting take on the material that kept me involved and interested in where it was going. The political aspects of the film where the most captivating, while the character of Robin Longstride felt rather undeveloped and bland. Perhaps the Director's Cut fleshes the character out better, but I am one of the few who actually prefer the theatrical version of KINGDOM OF HEAVEN to the director's cut, so I was unwilling for that to be my first viewing of the film. Overall this was quite worth the rent.

Exotica - 8/10

Very interesting and pretty hypnotizing

Blow (2001)- 8.1/10

Paranormal Activity 2 - 6.5/10

Better than the first, but still pretty dull.