What was the last movie you've watched?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Trekkies 2

Funny, entertainment, weird and kind of scary... :lol:

stanley kubrick's, three in a row:
2001: a space odyssey (1968) 5/5
full metal jacket (1987) 4.5/5
the shining (1980) :shock: / :o

Being John Malkovich - 9/10

OVERMAN wrote:Being John Malkovich - 9/10
Insane film! :D Dream within a dream!

Crash- 8/10... enjoyable film, nice ensemble piece.

Something very odd happened last night... I watched Iron Man 2... and enjoyed it. I don't know what has happened since May and now, but I ended up enjoying it more than I felt the first. The Paltrow Downey mumble game is a lot more developed, the action is better, the pace is quicker (big issue with the first one for me), it has a proper villain, and it embraces it's silliness.

7.5/10

RomanM wrote:Something very odd happened last night... I watched Iron Man 2... and enjoyed it. I don't know what has happened since May and now, but I ended up enjoying it more than I felt the first. The Paltrow Downey mumble game is a lot more developed, the action is better, the pace is quicker (big issue with the first one for me), it has a proper villain, and it embraces it's silliness.

7.5/10
Maybe I need to see it again as well
The only thing I liked about it was Sam Rockwell
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:
RomanM wrote:Something very odd happened last night... I watched Iron Man 2... and enjoyed it. I don't know what has happened since May and now, but I ended up enjoying it more than I felt the first. The Paltrow Downey mumble game is a lot more developed, the action is better, the pace is quicker (big issue with the first one for me), it has a proper villain, and it embraces it's silliness.

7.5/10
Maybe I need to see it again as well
The only thing I liked about it was Sam Rockwell
Well I think the film has more merits than that. I think the action is quite nice, good solid photography, loved the color grading in the film, the music works. Downey is great and the inner rom com with him and Paltrow is fantastic. I think that is the best part of both movies to be honest. Their babble bickering is so entertaining. I think Sam Jackson was a bit off as Nick Fury, it was the first time I felt "hey man you can't do the Sam Jackson thing here, let's actually get into acting mode" and Scarlett Johansson was literally there for eye candy. Mickey Rourke was fantastic, proper accent, weird look and feel. Good to see him back in it.

MrG
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - 7/10
While it does regain some of the original's heart, World's End is filled with characters and action sequences, but is still a whole lotta of fun.

Ill check out Iron Man 2 on the Blu Ray

And as far the Pirate flims
I liked them alright
looking forward to the new one
glad whats their names are not gonna be in it
Say Girl