What was the last movie you've watched?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Road to Perdition: 9/10
United 93: 9/10

Both great movies.

Winter's Bone (2010) - 7,5/10.

RomanM wrote:
thrice wrote:Suspiria 0/10

I had to turn it off after 1 hour. I can't believe how much of a stinker this pile of shit is. Perhaps the worst 1 hour I have ever witnessed. Makes Steven Seagal movies look like oscar bait
WHATTTT?!!!!
you've ever seen it? The acting and dialogue is nauseating. The supposedly scary scenes are unintentionally funny because it's so corny. How much cheesy music and terrible zoom-ins can you have? These scenes are also repetitive. In the first hour there were already like 5-6 of these "suspense" scnes that were completely identical and mostly unnecessary. This is movie making for spoofs.

Days of Thunder 5/10

decent..........................

The Kids Are All Right (2010) - 7,8/10.

Annette Bening FTW ---> Academy should take her performance in consideration... :!:

Momentum - 3/10

chee wrote:How to Train Your Dragon 10/10

You know what? I enjoyed this more than Toy Story 3, and I think its better than Toy Story 3. I absolutely adore this movie.
I LOVED HTTYD to bits. Totally agree. :thumbup:

Twisted - 4/10

THE NEXT THREE DAYS

88/100 » B+

A solid and tense thriller with fine performances from Crowe and Banks. I had only seen fractions of the trailer, once, so I enjoyed following the rope that Paul Haggis laid down for the plot. Of course I am a big anti-trailer advocate, but I am sure most people will agree this is the type of movie you will benefit from knowing less going into the theater.

TeddyBlass wrote:THE NEXT THREE DAYS

88/100 » B+

A solid and tense thriller with fine performances from Crowe and Banks. I had only seen fractions of the trailer, once, so I enjoyed following the rope that Paul Haggis laid down for the plot. Of course I am a big anti-trailer advocate, but I am sure most people will agree this is the type of movie you will benefit from knowing less going into the theater.
I am looking forward to watch this film. It looks good. And thanks for a little encouragement. Tomorrow going to watch 127 Hours.