What was the last movie you've watched?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Mr.Hmmm wrote:Earth versus the Spider - 2/10

-__-
why do you even watch these movies?

Dark Nolan wrote:

-__-
i know. im not tryin to be mean but whats up with you & some of these shit movies?
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

The Man From Earth - 9/10
Its like Sci-Fi 12 Angry Men.Talking,talking and more talking
gib sigs

INCEPTION 8.5/10 Been a while since I've seen it, opinion still hasn't changed. Few steps away from legendary.

Saw 3D (2010) - 5,1/10.

LOL it's better than 6 but still just fuc*ing average :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark Nolan wrote:

-__-
oh I'm not able to pick what to watch by myself, darknolan. Some of my roommates (which I call "roomdudes") got no taste. Two days ago we had an argument over Paranormal Activity 2 . Some of them want to see the movie and I'm still trying to convince them not to see it. Back in 2008 when we saw The Dark Knight at theatre for the first time, one of them slept during the movie. Yeah... different tastes. :roll:

Mr.Hmmm wrote:
oh I'm not able to pick what to watch by myself, darknolan. Some of my roommates (which I call "roomdudes") got no taste. Two days ago we had an argument over Paranormal Activity 2 . Some of them want to see the movie and I'm still trying to convince them not to see it. Back in 2008 when we saw The Dark Knight at theatre for the first time, one of them slept during the movie. Yeah... different tastes. :roll:
oh, OK

I wish you more freedom in that case. And remind your friends that thier taste seriously sucks :P

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2010) - 8,3/10.
The Girl Who Played With Fire (2010) - 7,0/10.
The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest (2010) - 7,5/10.

Great series... :thumbup: :thumbup:

Dark Nolan wrote:
Mr.Hmmm wrote:
oh, OK

I wish you more freedom in that case. And remind your friends that thier taste seriously sucks :P
haha. Thanks.

Hot Fuzz: 9.5/10

One of the best comedies I've seen, the final battle scene was pure gold :lol: