What was the last movie you've watched?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
thenextnolan wrote:
lionsaulter wrote: Watchmen (2009)-9.25/10(As an overall movie)
10/10(As a adaptation).

THANK YOU, finally someone who agree with me, lately Ive been feeling as if Im in the minority who rated the film really high or loved it.

FirelordSylar wrote:
thenextnolan wrote:

THANK YOU, finally someone who agree with me, lately Ive been feeling as if Im in the minority who rated the film really high or loved it.
I saw this on the saturday of its opening release & i was instantly hooked. For a brief while, i though about putting over TDK as the greatest comic book movie ever made but for me, watchmen is a strong 2nd. The music, The visual effects & Cinematography were all well done.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

i only watched the watchman once and i thought it was overrated, i will watch it again
:thumbup:

Watchmen was decent. The worst thing about it was Malin Akerman, she flat out sucked.

meh, she was probs the weakest of the group, but i didnt think she was too bad. Jackie Earl Haley and Patrick Wilson were amazing. As was Jeffery Dean Morgan, those are probs the best in the film. But Good, and Crudup were pretty solid. Plus, how amazing was the opening montage/credits.

steveportee wrote:Watchmen was decent. The worst thing about it was Malin Akerman, she flat out sucked.
Yeah. Everyone besides akerman did their best.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

I thought the movie was terrible.

thats your opinion and your entitled to it, but I will disagree.

chee wrote:I thought the movie was terrible.

+1

I watched Enter The Void.

Too long but I really liked parts of it and was something very fresh which is very rare in film these days. The intro credits was brilliant as well.

28 Days Later (2002) - 8.4/10.

This is the best film in it's genre. Period.

28 Weeks Later (2007) - 6.3/10

Sorry but this movie was close to being terrible. Good directing, nice camera work, solid execution BUT a lot of wholes in the plot, a lot of ridiculous moments, a huge lack of realism (unlike the 1st one), a lot of "fail" moments and people getting involved in stupid situations thanks to people being actually stupid in the film. IMO, the new director just failed to maintain that same feeling. Danny Boyle was royally better. Jesus I hated this.