Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Comic con footage looked fantastic.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:this shit is ognna be just as good TDKR
What you just said is very controversial! Now I'm gonna give you a lot of attention! Because people who say controversial things are interesting!

allstarr55js wrote:Comic con footage looked fantastic.
Yeah, actually, haha. I still don't think this can be that good just from the limitations of its own subject matter though.

-Vader

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:this shit is ognna be just as good TDKR
Go away!

Wow, this looks superb. I wasn't that impressed from previous trailers and clips, but the new Comic Con footage was really awesome. I'm really looking forward to this, and the CGI looks great.

Vader182 wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Comic con footage looked fantastic.
Yeah, actually, haha. I still don't think this can be that good just from the limitations of its own subject matter though.

-Vader
Have you ever seen the original Planet of the Apes, that makes some pretty big statements on humanity and a moral code. I don't think we've seen enough of this one to know whether it touches on similar deep themes or not, but I would hardly say that it is limited.

theweatherman wrote:
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Have you ever seen the original Planet of the Apes, that makes some pretty big statements on humanity and a moral code. I don't think we've seen enough of this one to know whether it touches on similar deep themes or not, but I would hardly say that it is limited.
I have, and I don't disagree. What I meant by nature of the materiel is that most of the movie will be action scenes. It looks like I'm getting proved wronger by the day though.. which is only a good thing.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote: It looks like I'm getting proved wronger by the day though.. which is only a good thing.

-Vader
:eh: ...It's "more wrong" wronger isn't a word... :neutral: sorry, not helping am I?

mytony wrote:I know little about that.
As a spammer, yes, you do know a little about not helping.

solo2001 wrote:
mytony wrote:I know little about that.
As a spammer, yes, you do know a little about not helping.
Hey man take it easy. We could all use some WOW gold... am I right? lol
Why you lurking my page brah?