Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
You know, I couldn't care less about this movie.

Vader182 wrote:You know, I couldn't care less about this movie.
Did you do that so Crazy Eight wouldn't call you out? :lol:

The new title is just stupid. Rise of the Apes was much better. Maybe this film will be ok tho. If it gets good reviews I will prob go see it. If it's mixed I will pron just skip it.
Say Girl

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Vader182 wrote:You know, I couldn't care less about this movie.
Did you do that so Crazy Eight wouldn't call you out? :lol:

8-)

Redsmile wrote:The new title is just stupid. Rise of the Apes was much better. Maybe this film will be ok tho. If it gets good reviews I will prob go see it. If it's mixed I will pron just skip it.

Plus fucking 1 on that note.

Redsmile wrote:The new title is just stupid. Rise of the Apes was much better. Maybe this film will be ok tho. If it gets good reviews I will prob go see it. If it's mixed I will pron just skip it.
+1

Redsmile wrote:The new title is just stupid. Rise of the Apes was much better.
Agreed. The double "of the" bugs me. Of the Planet of the... ugh. Doesn't sound right.

Crazy Eight wrote:Agreed. The double "of the" bugs me. Of the Planet of the... ugh. Doesn't sound right.
+10000

Crazy Eight wrote:I use Safari. Downloaded Firefox earlier and followed the steps to download the trailer from "Dave's Trailer Page".

How do you download from Apple Trailers? I right click while over 1080p, then click "Save Link As...", then the file name comes up, claiming to be MOV, I save it as a Quicktime file, and an 89 byte file downloads that does absolutely nothing. This is in Firefox, by the way.
Go to tools then add-ons. Then "get add-ons" and there you have a list of add-ons where you'll find something like "Video Downloader" with a blue download arrow as a symbol.

The name of the downloader is "Flash Video Downloader (Youtube Downloader) 2.0.21"... (or simply google it) :) I can download any video on the net in HD.

Hope that helps you...

I have another way of downloading from Apple also. I open the videos with Quicktime in HD and then I just click "Save As..." :think:

Yea, its pretty bad. No idea what they were thinking. :problem: