Prometheus (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
In my opinion, the problems with Prometheus would not be solved with an extended cut. The problems were not related to executive medding, but are a direct result of the script.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

I know what David said to the Engineer!
"I fucked yo mama last night, she was quite scrumptious."

Mr. Caine wrote:lol these "vital" scenes dont improve shit.
can you please get an avatar?

m4st4 wrote:I'm still talking about this movie because it dissappointed me, you're doing the same because you're the exact opposite, so how exactly do I have something personal with it, and you don't? It's funny when you think about it.
Because you're one of those who refused to give it the specific chance this film needed. You're blinded by the small set (by others words a fiasco) of silly mistakes that don't actually interfere with the main story in any way. You were annoyed by few decisions made by characters, decision that were made before, are made, and will forever be made in films like this, because they are part of the typical or general way of progressing through a story. Being typical doesn't equal being bad. When confronted with the idea that this film is not as "brainless" as some of you suggested... most stepped back and resumed to "my opinion is it makes no sense". Which is why I'm trying so hard lately to not give a shit about people's opinions anymore since some of them are completely against the notion of articulate reasoning.

Allstar wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:lol these "vital" scenes dont improve shit.
can you please get an avatar?
k

For those that missed the point, here is a chance to catch up to Prometheus' brilliance with this spot on review.
There's a lot of undertones, symbolism and metaphors that can't be unseen. The blind fools and haters who is only a part of the general audience missed it of course.

http://reflectionsonfilmandtelevision.b ... -2012.html

LiberNovus wrote:For those that missed the point, here is a chance to catch up to Prometheus' brilliance with this spot on review.
There's a lot of undertones, symbolism and metaphors that can't be unseen. The blind fools and haters who is only a part of the general audience missed it of course.

Thats no review, thats a 40+ page analysis.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
LiberNovus wrote:For those that missed the point, here is a chance to catch up to Prometheus' brilliance with this spot on review.

Thats no review, thats a 40+ page analysis.
Even better. 40 pages is not needed to prove its brilliance..but there is so much it couldn't be made shorter.

RIFA wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I'm still talking about this movie because it dissappointed me, you're doing the same because you're the exact opposite, so how exactly do I have something personal with it, and you don't? It's funny when you think about it.
Because you're one of those who refused to give it the specific chance this film needed. You're blinded by the small set (by others words a fiasco) of silly mistakes that don't actually interfere with the main story in any way. You were annoyed by few decisions made by characters, decision that were made before, are made, and will forever be made in films like this, because they are part of the typical or general way of progressing through a story. Being typical doesn't equal being bad. When confronted with the idea that this film is not as "brainless" as some of you suggested... most stepped back and resumed to "my opinion is it makes no sense". Which is why I'm trying so hard lately to not give a shit about people's opinions anymore since some of them are completely against the notion of articulate reasoning.
K, hear you in 10 years. Maybe even next year. Mr. Blindfold over.