Prometheus (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Vader182 wrote:They're not even being remotely coy about the connection to Alien, which is really, really interesting. Also, this film combining practical and cgi effects is going to be absolutely stunning. The production design looks gorgeous, and I'm sure it'll look even more so with 3D.

-Vader

its absolutely connected to Alien, but its way bigger than that. If you know how the story unfolds, you know why he doesnt like to make it obvious.

Alien is just a grain of sand on the beach of this movie.

I love how the screams are worked into the track as instrumentation

Somebody cut my balls off this is too awesome. Most anticipated for me (again).

This is definitely my second most anticipated. I believe it was my third a while ago. My current top five consists of these titles:

1.) The Dark Knight Rises
2.) Prometheus
3.) Django Unchained
4.) Skyfall
5.) Lincoln

1. TDKR
2. Prometheus
3. Looper
4. Amazing Spiderman
5. Django

That looked amazing.

Holy shit. This movie looks 10x better than what I expected. Does anyone know what it's really about? I've read all the vague summaries, and they don't give much info of what actually unfolds in this film, and what are the origins of this planet/universe.

MiracleSleeper wrote:Holy shit. This movie looks 10x better than what I expected. Does anyone know what it's really about? I've read all the vague summaries, and they don't give much info of what actually unfolds in this film, and what are the origins of this planet/universe.
I'm not sure I even want to know much about this one. Same as ''Inception'' I want to see this in its full glory and for the first time in glorious IMAX 3D! 8-)

Definitely want to see this one in IMAX. After seeing many-a-film in 3D it doesn't make a huge difference for me.

Anyone know what it was shot with? I want to know whether or not I should be outraged I can only see it digitally.

solo2001 wrote:Definitely want to see this one in IMAX. After seeing many-a-film in 3D it doesn't make a huge difference for me.

Anyone know what it was shot with? I want to Vách ngăn phòng khách
Vách ngăn phòng khách
cách vào m88know whether or not I should be outraged I can only see it digitally.
RED EPIC + Element Technica Atom 3D Rig
Last edited by ANONIMNIQ on November 26th, 2018, 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MiracleSleeper wrote:Holy shit. This movie looks 10x better than what I expected. Does anyone know what it's really about? I've read all the vague summaries, and they don't give much info of what actually unfolds in this film, and what are the origins of this planet/universe.

its about a space mission to a planet inhabited by the aliens that created life on earth...everyone on the ship has their own agenda

thats the basic premise....thats not a spoiler