Prometheus (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

I hope this is just has good as TDKR. Looks amazing. The soundtrack is phenomenal.

And my girl Charlize looks amazing.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Noomi looks completely badass. Love her already.

m4st4 wrote:Image
I'm in love.

Mason wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Image
I'm in love.
Back off. She's mine. :lol:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I'm not getting my hopes up for Scott again (this time he has to prove me wrong) after his horrid output the last couple of years. Trailer was great though.
@sammyjankis88

DoubleD wrote:
Mason wrote:
I'm in love.
There's nothing better than a hot, sexy, sweaty chick doing pushups on a spaceship...

Mason wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
There's nothing better than a hot, sexy, sweaty chick doing pushups on a spaceship...
No there's not.

Robin wrote:I'm not getting my hopes up for Scott again (this time he has to prove me wrong) after his horrid output the last couple of years. Trailer was great though.
Horrid? Dude, I loved even ''Robin Hood:DC'' and couldn't care less, it's sir fucking Ridley for me, always was! His ''Hannibal'' is soooo underrated it's criminal. Lots of people around me actually prefer ''H''.
So yeah, ''Prometheus'' - bring it! *Guys, take Charlize, mine's Noomi! ;)

is HD out?