Prometheus (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Michael Fassbender joins cast!!! He is on his way to becoming one of the best in the business.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/ ... oomi-76403
AWESOME!!!
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

he's playing an Android

the future is a battle to the death between Hardy and Fassbender

talli wrote:he's playing an Android

lol how about them co starring in a film together?

Also slightly dissapointing he is playing a andriod.. would prefer a human character either way this movie should be epic.

allstarr55js wrote:
talli wrote:he's playing an Android

lol how about them co starring in a film together?

Also slightly dissapointing he is playing a andriod.. would prefer a human character either way this movie should be epic.

i thought we were gonna get that in X Men...Hardy as Professor X and Fassbender as Magneto

it'd be cool to see them play other spies in the next Bond, and have a bit of a rivalry, as it seems their career paths have been bumping into each other a lot

According to fassbender, Prometheus is very much connected to ALIEN.

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/02/11/pr ... assbender/

All i know is that this movie will be epic.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

i want that damn leather jacket he has on...anybody know what it is and how much it goes for?

I don't know, but I'm going to wager at least 500-1000. I've really never seen an actor sporting anything that wasn't a designer brand. Why? On top of the fact any millionaire would buy extremely expensive clothing, brands sometimes have actors wear their designs in interviews/press so people like us want to emulate their look and buy stuff.

Vader182 wrote:I don't know, but I'm going to wager at least 500-1000. I've really never seen an actor sporting anything that wasn't a designer brand. Why? On top of the fact any millionaire would buy extremely expensive clothing, brands sometimes have actors wear their designs in interviews/press so people like us want to emulate their look and buy stuff.

yeah, well, brands usually just offer their clothes to the actors, not just for interviews but for everyday use

i wouldnt doubt that it costs that much

Belstaff has some really cool expensive leathers, and the jacket magneto wears in the trailer looks like it could be one of theirs