Prometheus (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Baconboy wrote:Was that a joke?
Nope. You're an alien. Watch the video again. See if you can find any connection.

RIFA wrote:
Baconboy wrote:Was that a joke?
Nope. You're an alien. Watch the video again. See if you can find any connection.
Wait, so that was real?
Please just tell me.

JayCificity wrote:Image
You simply know gifs, this one's amazing, as usual.

JayCificity wrote:Image
This one ain't mine, sir. Found it on tumblr.

JayCificity wrote: This one ain't mine, sir. Found it on tumblr.
Oh, but it was so perfect, I expect only CLASS from you so I presumed... :shifty:

m4st4 wrote:
JayCificity wrote: This one ain't mine, sir. Found it on tumblr.
Oh, but it was so perfect, I expect only CLASS from you so I presumed... :shifty:
Well, I'm flattered you said that, but I still need to hang out with an L-plate.

Awesome AVI and Signature you have there, btw! Where's the AVI from?

JayCificity wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Well, I'm flattered you said that, but I still need to hang out with an L-plate.

Thanks, AVY is from Total Recall (2012) - my schyzo personality-constant avy changing is finally over, cause it's all there! :-D *Well, at least until they relase TDKR Trailer #3, only Cat avy can save my heretic soul.

m4st4 wrote:
JayCificity wrote: Well, I'm flattered you said that, but I still need to hang out with an L-plate.

Thanks, AVY is from Total Recall (2012) - my schyzo personality-constant avy changing is finally over, cause it's all there! :-D *Well, at least until they relase TDKR Trailer #3, only Cat avy can save my heretic soul.
In that case, there will be a lot of AVI changes, that's for sure. May can't come any sooner.

JayCificity wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
In that case, there will be a lot of AVI changes, that's for sure. May can't come any sooner.
Tell me about it. But hey it's already April 2! :tooexcited: