Prometheus (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
JayCificity wrote:Image
:twothumbsup:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I've been thinking: why would the suit be turned into a skeleton? I mean, the Space Jockey suit. I mean, Scoot has already said that it's a suit, not a skeleton, so I'm thinking on why the suit would be turned into a skeleton.

juliansplat4 wrote:I've been thinking: why would the suit be turned into a skeleton? I mean, the Space Jockey suit. I mean, Scoot has already said that it's a suit, not a skeleton, so I'm thinking on why the suit would be turned into a skeleton.

its just a protective encasing meant to compliment the architecture of the body

This movie is going to be good so badly. That technically is a positive comment right?

Not being someone who's seen Alien, did they show too much in the newest trailer? It felt like they did, but I don't know.

The Space Jockey looks great there.

Baconboy wrote:Not being someone who's seen Alien, did they show too much in the newest trailer? It felt like they did, but I don't know.
Is that Daft Punk as your profiel pic? Nice choice, man!

BlairCo wrote:
Baconboy wrote:Not being someone who's seen Alien, did they show too much in the newest trailer? It felt like they did, but I don't know.
Is that Daft Punk as your profiel pic? Nice choice, man!
Seriously, where did you get that skyfall avatar gif?

JayCificity wrote:Image
So that's what was in the alien spacecraft? I wasn't sure what I was looking at in Alien. It's known as the "space jockey" which is something I was not familiar with until yesterday.

I'm so unprepared for Prometheus.

Fran wrote:
I'm so unprepared for Prometheus.
I'm not sure that's actually a bad thing though.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."