Prometheus (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
CaliKid329 wrote:
RIFA wrote:
:shock: Watch Alien now.

I don't know where I can watch it. Blockbuster went out of business in my city. Netflix only has it on disc, not instant stream and XBOX Live you can only buy it not rent it. Any suggestions?
Buy the blu-ray. It's an amazing transfer.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:

I don't know where I can watch it. Blockbuster went out of business in my city. Netflix only has it on disc, not instant stream and XBOX Live you can only buy it not rent it. Any suggestions?
I'd have to get a good deal on it. I'm sure I would like it but I don't want to make a $25 mistake.

CaliKid329 wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
I'd have to get a good deal on it. I'm sure I would like it but I don't want to make a $25 mistake.
I got mine at Walmart for $10. And of course there's always eBay. I've also gotten some good deals there as well.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Meraxes wrote:

Can't read, font too small. Bigger file?

JayCificity wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:

Can't read, font too small. Bigger file?
Access the file directly! — http://i.imgur.com/os5iF.jpg

Me gusta. Thanks :twothumbsup:

Seems like Poor Mans Tom Hardy will be the asshole of the movie...every movie needs one...

Doesn't explain what happened to David or the weird creature in the medical pod with Shaw.
Last edited by GothamGirl on March 23rd, 2012, 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meraxes wrote:
That's rather interesting.

Meraxes wrote:
This seems completely believable. If the film is as good as this, I'd love it. Who made it?

Meraxes wrote:

lol..no

if anybody wants to read the actual plot I will PM it