Godzilla (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Robin wrote:Reading that people really gets excited for a Godzilla-reboot makes me sad.
Aaw, sad puppy. :cry:

You're right, why would anyone be excited about Legendary Pictures Godzilla, directed by Monsters director, starring Bryan Cranston, Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen, insanity.

Robin wrote:Reading that people really gets excited for a Godzilla-reboot makes me sad.
Troll/Snob.

I'm not against reboot/remakes. If they are done right and give awareness of the brand to a new generation, who may not have otherwise known about it, then I'm all for it.

Just think of the new DVDs etc to come out thanks to this reboot. Also, you have Frank Darabont doing some scripting duties! :D Can't all be bad.

"Well, Godzilla is actually going to be a very heavy drama! It's definitely going to be a very different take on the past Godzilla's..."

:ugeek:

m4st4 wrote:

You're right, why would anyone be excited about Legendary Pictures Godzilla, directed by Monsters director, starring Bryan Cranston, Aaron Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen, insanity.
I'm in :modesty:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:
m4st4 wrote:

lol

Allstar wrote:
Dodd wrote:
lol
Hater.
Brave New World

Dodd wrote:
m4st4 wrote:

Oh come on Dodd, honestly.....................

Glad to her Olsen is in! :twothumbsup:

The original Gojira was quite dark and dramatic... It all went downhill later but it's not like this is going to be the first dark Godzilla movie.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.