Godzilla (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Nolan? Insane?

Shut up.

Mason01 wrote:Nolan? Insane?

Shut up.
OMG, no you shut up.... But honestly David Goyer does have a track record that speaks against himself.

cooldued wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Nolan? Insane?

Shut up.
OMG, no you shut up.... But honestly David Goyer does have a track record that speaks against himself.
He isn't that bad. I mean, he fucked up the final instalment of Blade, but his work with Nolan was superb. I think he'll do great with this.

Mason01 wrote:
cooldued wrote:
He isn't that bad. I mean, he fucked up the final instalment of Blade, but his work with Nolan was superb. I think he'll do great with this.

Well hopefully, but the bar was set pretty low for Godzilla already (thank to Emmerich). So I don't see how he could possible make it worse, but Goyer involved doesn't make me enthusiastic.

cooldued wrote:
Mason01 wrote:

Well hopefully, but the bar was set pretty low for Godzilla already (thank to Emmerich). So I don't see how he could possible make it worse, but Goyer involved doesn't make me enthusiastic.
Hopefully he'll read my ideas on how to make a good Godzilla movie...

Crazy Eight wrote:thenextnolan's back? God damn it.
You're still here? God damn it.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:thenextnolan's back? God damn it.
You're still here? God damn it.
:lol: :twothumbsup: :clap:

Gareth Edwards offers a very brief update on the movie at Kapow Comic-Con 2012.
"It's going great and I'm genuinely excited about it. We're just working really hard with Legendary, who have been fantastic. Thomas Tull has just been an absolute pleasure and nothing like the experience they warn you about when you go to Hollywood. I can't say much other than I hope that we'll have some proper news soon. So you won't have to wait too long at all."
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

So long as Goyer isn't directing it should be fine.