Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Crazy Eight wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Yeah I really like it. lol.
You'll probably cause quite a bit of confusion. :lol:
Yea, why would you do that allstarr? :JGLface:

Edit: Damn you Crazy Eight! :JGLface:
:lol:

Edit: Damn you Crazy Eight! :JGLface:
It's back for now... until I crop one of my new ones to my liking. :D

I had it first!! I Swear!

allstarr55js wrote:I had it first!! I Swear!

RIFA wrote:I found Gemma Arterton a very pleasant appearance on the screen. She did more than just good in The Disappearance of Alice Creed.
:thumbup:

I don't dislike Gemma Arterton But they went over Diane Kruger and Noomi Rapace for the role. There was also another great actress passed up. I just can't remember the her name. Carrie Mulligan I believe. Yeah sorry Gemma your not getting the role.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:I don't dislike Gemma Arterton But they went over Diane Kruger and Noomi Rapace for the role. There was also another great actress passed up. I just can't remember the her name. Carrie Mulligan I believe. Yeah sorry Gemma your not getting the role.
Carey Mulligan landed the role of Daisy in The Great Gatsby.

Carrie Mulligan needs to stop picking the same roles. Since An Education she did the same thing and acted the same because her character was the EFFIN same in both Wall Street and Never Let Me Go... I don't want to get bored already by her presence on the screen... be versatile for goodness sake.

allstarr55js wrote:
Redsmile wrote:I don't dislike Gemma Arterton But they went over Diane Kruger and Noomi Rapace for the role. There was also another great actress passed up. I just can't remember the her name. Carrie Mulligan I believe. Yeah sorry Gemma your not getting the role.
Carey Mulligan landed the role of Daisy in The Great Gatsby.

All I'm saying is they could have had a better actress in this film.

And damn be different in your films Mulligan!! :D
Say Girl

don't like carey mulligan