Favourite film quotes

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Forgot to add one more:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have is a set of particular skills. Skills I've acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't. If will hunt you. I will find you. And I will kill you."
-Liam Neeson, Taken

dagn96 wrote:Forgot to add one more:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have is a set of particular skills. Skills I've acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't. If will hunt you. I will find you. And I will kill you."
-Liam Neeson, Taken
Genius

Don't tailgate! Don't you ever tailgate! Do you know how much space is needed to stop a car traveling at 35 miles per hour? Six car lenghts! Six fuckin' car lengths! That's a hundred and six fuckin' feet, mister! If I had to stop suddenly, you woulda hit me! I want you to get a fuckin' driver's manual, and I want you to study that motherfucker! And I want you to obey the the goddamn rules of the road! Fifty-fuckin' thousand people were killed on the highways last year 'cause of fuckin' assholes like you! Tell me you're gonna get a manual!

1) "Revelation 21: And God wiped away the tears from his eyes, so the new Messiah could see out to the new Jerusalem. His name was Officer Roland Taverner, of Hermosa Beach, California. My best friend. He is a pimp. And pimps don't commit suicide. "

2) "That's gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my entire life!
_Don't fucking call me stupid.
_I didn't say you were stupid, butch, I said your opinion was stupid, because it is!
_Wolverine has steel plates in his bones
_So what?
_And Batman has a little fucking belt and a little fucking cape. What the hell is he gonna do with that? Wolverine would take him down in 2 seconds.
_Batman is so much smarter, and so much more of an intelligent fighter then like...
_What is he gonna do? Throw fucking razors?
_...he knows like 8 different types of martial arts, he's like a ninja...
_Batman is fucking homo.
_Batman is not a homo. Batman bangs the hottest chicks in Gotham city, left and right, okay? He's a PLAYER! "

Obviously I disagree with one of them :D But I like the tone of the conversation !

3) "Throw one at me if you want, hash head. I've got all five senses and I slept last night, that puts me six up on the lot of you. "

4) "You know that story, about how NASA spent millions of dollars developing this pen that writes in Zero G? Did you ever read that?
_Yeah.
_You know how the Russians solved the problem?
_Yeah, they used a pencil.
_Right. A normal wooden pencil. It just seems like Philip takes the NASA route almost every time."

5) "I hate it when they look like Tarzan but sound like Jane. "

A few of my favorites :)

Do I even need to mention the tears in rain speech?

''I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.''

Probably the greatest quote of all time? lol

Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole.
Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it.

"Everybody does it. It's just that nobody talks about it." - (Sarah Michelle Gellar) Cruel Intentions

Army Of Darkness (1992)

Ash: “Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I’ve got news for you pal, you ain’t leadin’ but two things, right now: Jack and shit… and Jack left town.”

Clarah... Don't swallow all those sleeping pills. The doctor'll have ta just pump em out yer stomach again. You know how sick that makes me...

MrG
"I'm you number one fan." Anne Wilkes

"I respect the mind's power over the body. It's why I do what I do." Dr. Craine

"It must be some kinda... hot tub time machine." Nick Webber

"Life finds a way." Ian Malcom

I could list a number of awesome quotes by Ian Malcom. :lol: