In Time (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Nice... I'd like a teaser now. 8-)

akv1984 wrote:I honestly can't wait to see it. When I first heard about this film late last year, I was pretty excited for it. It's a great concept.

Timberlake and Seyfried are good actors. I was surprised by Timberlake's performance in The Social Network. I felt that he did a great job. And I always liked Seyfried.

The fact that Cillian Murphy is in this film and that the director of The Truman Show is directing makes it even better!
+ 1. Gattaca was incredible, and I kinda fell in love with the concept of Sim0ne. So, this is definitely a must-see.

I loved Gattaca hope this becomes a instant classic Sci fi flick... looking forward to it... :thumbup:

Roger Deakins is the DoP :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: although in digital.

Z. Cobb wrote:although in digital.
So? It's the mother fucking ALEXA baby! 8-)

Very good digital camera, and in Deakin's hands, I bet you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between 35mm and footage from Now.

I probably can't... i guess this camera must be awesome if Deakins thinks its worth using.

Z. Cobb wrote:i guess this camera must be awesome if Deakins thinks its worth using.
+1

Deadline suggests that this has been retitled again and will be called In Time. I like it better then Now but I really do not care either way. I was use to Now though lol. The new title makes a lot more sense with the plot of the film.

allstarr55js wrote:Deadline suggests that this has been retitled again and will be called In Time. I like it better then Now but I really do not care either way. I was use to Now though lol. The new title makes a lot more sense with the plot of the film.
Is it that hard to stick to one title? :lol:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Deadline suggests that this has been retitled again and will be called In Time. I like it better then Now but I really do not care either way. I was use to Now though lol. The new title makes a lot more sense with the plot of the film.
Is it that hard to stick to one title? :lol:
It is pretty absurd. Now was not a good title though... this flows a lot better and makes more sense. After reading the script I could not figure out why the movie was called Now.