Elysium (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Master Virgo wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:C
Well in my system I consider that a 6.3, is it fine by you?£
Yepadoodledo

I haven't seen it since August or whenever it came out. Im ranking it in my top 10 for the year right now, but i have to see it again. I still haven't seen Her or the new Coen Bros so it might be knocked off my top 10 list.

It was somewhat of a predictable ending but i still enjoyed Damon and Copley. Enjoyed the concept. The direction, design.

This is a reference quality blu-ray.

From Sony's pitch meetings revealed in the leak (And yes, this is an actual Powerpoint:)

"No socio-political themes"

Wow, it's a recipe for success. :twothumbsup:

Just shows how much these film companies act like evil corporations, like they're schemers...

Schemers trying to control their little worlds...

The leak so far has been hillarious. There are tons of employee complaints about how terrible Sony's films are. This has been a really shitty year from them with this and the huge ass deficit from earlier this year. I wouldn't be surprised if someone bought them soon.

SilverHeart wrote:The leak so far has been hillarious. There are tons of employee complaints about how terrible Sony's films are. This has been a really shitty year from them with this and the huge ass deficit from earlier this year. I wouldn't be surprised if someone bought them soon.
Indeed, but I'd expand that more to Sony as a whole. The company has been a mess for some time.