Elysium (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
This should be awesome. Can't wait! :cool:

i wish we can get a better taste of the plot. All we now is that it takes place on another planet and its in the distant future.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:i wish we can get a better taste of the plot. All we now is that it takes place on another planet and its in the distant future.

allstarr55js wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:i wish we can get a better taste of the plot. All we now is that it takes place on another planet and its in the distant future.
Go away people here are trying to have serious discussions...

Go away people here are trying to have serious discussions...[/quote]

It was just a joke buddy calm down. By the way I am the one who reported this news here first about Damon joining the cast.

Oh okay sorry pal.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: Go away people here are trying to have serious discussions...

MrG
I wonder if Blomkamp's gonna use an actual budget this time. The $30 million for District 9 was so puny. But after what he did with that puny budget, I wouldn't be complaining if he does it again.

He did a wonderful job with only $30 million but I think the budget will definitely be a lot more for Elysium.

MrG wrote:I wonder if Blomkamp's gonna use an actual budget this time. The $30 million for District 9 was so puny. But after what he did with that puny budget, I wouldn't be complaining if he does it again.
Im sure if Matt Damon joins the film it will get a much bigger budget. But i think the film will be R rated right?