Elysium (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
What the fuck?

I was just thinking... a Neil Blomkamp Metal Gear Solid film..... holy shit imagine Blomkamps cyborg ninja after seeing Copelys character in this? That would be fucking badass.

Yup yup, total Raiden reference here ^^

BlairCo wrote:I really admire Damon's variety in different types of roles, but I'm not really a huge fan of his acting. He is wonderful, but it's the characters that make him wonderful, and the same applies here.
He is wonderful, but you're not fan of his acting.

But it's the characters that make him wonderful.

It's a bit confusing.

Are you trying to say that in real life he is not a wonderful human being at all?

I haven't seen viral marketing this great since The Dark Knight! I wouldn't be surprised if this is the first post-TDK movie to find its way to my top 10 list!

Rohan wrote:
BlairCo wrote:I really admire Damon's variety in different types of roles, but I'm not really a huge fan of his acting. He is wonderful, but it's the characters that make him wonderful, and the same applies here.
He is wonderful, but you're not fan of his acting.

But it's the characters that make him wonderful.

It's a bit confusing.

Are you trying to say that in real life he is not a wonderful human being at all?
His post makes literally zero sense. The actor makes the characters what they are, he breathes life into the characters, he's the one who makes them great or bad, a bad actor destroys a character, even if the script is great. He's confused on this one.....

FreakLikeMe wrote:Image
I haven't seen viral marketing this great since The Dark Knight! I wouldn't be surprised if this is the first post-TDK movie to find its way to my top 10 list!
Ahem, District 9:

Red Hood wrote:
Ahem, District 9:
Ahhh okay ya got me!

Not that impressive.

That's pretty cool but the District 9 viral campaign was completely on another level.