Elysium (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

m4st4 wrote:Image
Cool beans

:twothumbsup:

I read that there was a tv spot before NBA finals. Is that true? I read that on imdb, those guys could clearly be trolling, that would explain why it wasn't uploaded on youtube or anywhere else online, but it would be nice to get some new footage, if only a few seconds.

Ruth wrote:I read that there was a tv spot before NBA finals. Is that true? I read that on imdb, those guys could clearly be trolling, that would explain why it wasn't uploaded on youtube or anywhere else online, but it would be nice to get some new footage, if only a few seconds.
There was indeed a tv spot before the NBA finals. I saw it with my own two eyes.

Addicted2Movies wrote:
Ruth wrote:I read that there was a tv spot before NBA finals. Is that true? I read that on imdb, those guys could clearly be trolling, that would explain why it wasn't uploaded on youtube or anywhere else online, but it would be nice to get some new footage, if only a few seconds.
There was indeed a tv spot before the NBA finals. I saw it with my own two eyes.
Was it any good?

Ruth wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:
Was it any good?
Yes it was awesome! There were more shots of robots in it.

Staying trailer free until release, as is Durden :twisted:

But here's the TV spot you were asking for Ruth;