Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Nomis wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 8:42 am
Highly doubt all of them will die lol
I think Jon, Daenerys, Tyrion, Jaime and at least one of the Stark sisters if not both
are the safest of everyone in Winterfell.

Also quite a spoiler what Sapochnik says...
Thanks for the spoiler alert, will read it monday morning.
I agree with you, those are the characters that everyone expect to see battle for the throne until the last episode. But I think the writers know it, and they know that the death of one of them would surprise and move to tears the audience...
They haven't killed one of their 5,6 main characters in a long time... I think since beginning of season 2, the five first names of the cast have remained the same except for Michelle Fairley.

I think that means that those characters are the real leads of Game of Thrones and which makes me think the majority of them will make it to the final episode. Whether they survive that or not, we can't even guess lol

I think the upcoming episode can be one to make a clean ship and honestly it should. The fewer characters the better.

So did Cat and Robb's bodies return to Winterfell? If so I guessed we will/might finally get to see Ladystoneheart in a different form.

Kinda wish HBO released this season earlier or later. GOT's big final battle against the White Walker's should be getting a lot more buzz, but it certainly getting overshadowed by the Avenger's hype and huge box office.

radewart wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 7:55 pm
Kinda wish HBO released this season earlier or later. GOT's big final battle against the White Walker's should be getting a lot more buzz, but it certainly getting overshadowed by the Avenger's hype and huge box office.
It won’t be overshadowed once it airs. Relax.

radewart wrote:
Is it? Everyone I know is super hyped for it, and it's getting tons of mentions on social media.

-Vader

Everyone on my campus is crazy excited.

radewart wrote:
Pff. Nobody goes to cinema to watch movies on a Sunday night.

LEXX wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 1:06 am
radewart wrote:
Pff. Nobody goes to cinema to watch movies on a Sunday night.
The theater's in my area are all running a midnight set on Sunday because they are basically already sold out for the regular evening shows.

At this point why should we even care how many people watch the show? The show is ending. High ratings are fine and all but in a couple of years noone will care how many people watched the episodes.