Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
oracle86 wrote:My expectations for this show are sky-high right now. It's easily my most anticipated tv show of all time. Can't frakking wait till April! :thumbup:

I dunno if they will be able to match the sheer brilliance of GRRM's books, but if the episodes are even half as good, Game of Thrones should be a badass tv show. The most badass tv show of all time! ;)
This and Tilda look like the best HBO shows coming out soon.

Don't forget Treme - a show set in New Orleans by the creator of The Wire. Hopefully, that will be great too!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And here we go. :)

Looking good in my cellphone. Gonna make this my desktop asap! :-)

New teaser - The Game Begins!

:thumbup:

Cilogy wrote:I just wanna see Sean Bean swinging a sword and yelling again.
This.

I'm so ready for this show! :)

Here is a pic of Arya learning to "dance"! ;) One thing is certain- the Stark kids are the key to this show's success or failure in the long run. Hope these kids are seriously talented, cos their roles are quite challenging. :think:

And BTW, Game of Thrones has featured in some more lists :) -

-James Poniewozik of Time has it at the top of his “TV to Look Forward to in 2011” list.
-HitFix has it on their “20 Anticipated New Shows for 2011” list.
-Ken Tucker of EW.com has it at the top of his “10 TV events to look forward to in 2011” list.
-IGN calls Thrones their most anticipated show on their “2011 Midseason TV Preview.”.
UPDATE: We can add Blastr.com, MercuryNew.com (first entry), and Metacritic to the list as well.

Seriously, this show already has a lot of expectations to fulfill. I'm a bit unnerved, tbh, at the huge amount of love GoT has been getting from the press already - it's already a much bigger phenomenon than The Walking Dead at this point. Hopefully the show won't disappoint us.

Winter Is Coming, baby! You better believe it. 8-)

Here's a low-res version of the poster -