Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I am waiting for the author to finish the books (or to see if he finishes the series), until I read them. And then I might watch the show. And I know, I am probably going to be waiting a very long time.

oracle86 wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Sean Bean is a badass, I will be checking this out.
Yup, his role is pretty crucial. He is pretty much the one honourable man stuck in a den of rogues, and so he is the one that the reader tends to root for. He was one of the dream castings of this tv show. When Winter Is Coming [the fansite of Game of Thrones] started out, they had a poll, and practically everyone voted for Sean Bean as Ned Stark and Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister. And HBO, in their infinite goodness, listened and picked them. :twothumbsup:

When the writer and showrunners we're discussing casting, Bean and Dinklage were their first picks, thats who Martin wanted for the roles and bam, it happened

New Making of Game of Thrones and Poison trailers have been released:

Only a week to go, and most US cable/dish providers are going to be having free HBO weekends for the premiere.

Karazax wrote:
Thanks for the new vids, Karazac. And welcome to NolanFans! :)

P.S - Littlefinger looks amazing! 8-)

So pumped for Sunday's premiere!

Here's a pic that describes my emotions right now - Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish on the frakking Iron Throne! 8-)

The premiere was amazing. I'm hooked.

Yea, it was, that title sequence may be one of the best title sequences I have ever seen.

I'm about to watch it. Super excited.

Just watched it, enjoyed it a lot. Perhaps a bit to focused on sex/nudity at points.

Anyway can't wait for next episode 2! Coster-Waldau and Sean Bean! :twothumbsup: