Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
There are plenty of reasons to hate Ramsay already lol. Besides, what purpose would killing Rickon actually serve? I remember Rickon telling about Ned being in danger before Bran even noticed it, if he ever did before it happened. I would love it if Rickon lives and gets to play an important part, but it's just too easy to kill him off now. We hadn't seen him since the Red Wedding and only there was he starting to hit a note (at least with me, his farewell to Bran was touching) and this season he has only been in one scene, with no dialogue.... I fear for his life the most. Pleasedontkillhim off, certainly not offscreen lol
eGregiovs wrote:
Nomis wrote:I really don't want any of the heroes to die. I fear Rickin, Wun Wun and Tormund are going to bite the dust.. :cry: They better don't
"Do you like games, Little Man?"
Rickon getting an arrow in the back confirmed.
Yeah I know, but it's not yet confirmed whether he dies from it or not.

Great point.
Arya gets hardcore shanked by the Waif, falls into dirty canal water and recovers in a day with the help of an evil actress, who cooks her bad soup and gives her some opium.
Too bad Lady Crane wasn't around for King Robert, Khal Drogo, Roose Bolton, Doran Martell, etc.

eGregiovs wrote:Great point.
Arya gets hardcore shanked by the Waif, falls into dirty canal water and recovers in a day with the help of an evil actress, who cooks her bad soup and gives her some opium.
Too bad Lady Crane wasn't around for King Robert, Khal Drogo, Roose Bolton, Doran Martell, etc.
lol

http://www.thewrap.com/game-of-thrones- ... -no-sense/

Yeah, Arya surviving and the chase scene were nonsensical. She's clearly hobbling when she wakes up but she suddenly jumps from the window and manages to surpass tons of obstacles and make it to the other side of the town.

Anyway, if the Onion Knight survives the battle then I'm fine. I think Tormund will survive too. I don't see neither Wun Wun nor Rickon making it.

I know he's young, but Rickon hasn't done a thing to make anyone invested in him as a character. He's a plot device, so if they kill him, it's fine with me. He's barely on the show. If Ramsay dies soon, then I don't see a point in killing Rickon.

They won't kill Sam, yet, but that's another character I don't care about that much. Though he can be funny sometimes. As long as the Onion Knight, Arya, Jon Snow, Tyrion, Cersei, Brann, Little Finger and Daenerys are alive for the final episodes of the series...I'm happy.

shauner111 wrote:I know he's young, but Rickon hasn't done a thing to make anyone invested in him as a character. He's a plot device, so if they kill him, it's fine with me. He's barely on the show. If Ramsay dies soon, then I don't see a point in killing Rickon.

They won't kill Sam, yet, but that's another character I don't care about that much. Though he can be funny sometimes. As long as the Onion Knight, Arya, Jon Snow, Tyrion, Cersei, Brann, Little Finger and Daenerys are alive for the final episodes of the series...I'm happy.

Well I can see Onion Knight dying this season or next. So i should exclude him.

shauner111 wrote:I know he's young, but Rickon hasn't done a thing to make anyone invested in him as a character. He's a plot device, so if they kill him, it's fine with me. He's barely on the show. If Ramsay dies soon, then I don't see a point in killing Rickon.

Yeah I know, but I do like Rickon and tbh, I just don't want to see another dead Stark lol

As for the characters you mention, I can see Davos making it to the final episode. At least I hope he does. Cunningham does a very good job, Davos is a good person, he deserves to live imo. As for the other characters, I'm not too sure about Cersei and Petyr tho.... But I hope they make it. It's going to be funny when it's all over, to see which characters get to live thru the end. It's already a bit weird to watch it from the start now, sooooooo many characters have died lol

If Davos dies this show is dead for me.

Ivan wrote:If Davos dies this show is dead for me.
:roll: