Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 10:54 pm
bootsy wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 10:51 pm
Allstar wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 10:50 pm
don’t buy that at all. She tried to have him killed at Blackwater, wanted him killed during the trial in season 4 for killing her child in her mind. Killed her mother in her mind as well. That doesn’t add up.
She didn't kill him after they made a 'truce' last season. How do you not buy that? After Tyrion sat down with her and talked last season the stuff in those previous seasons went away.
that was a fake truce when she promised her army North.
I know that that's why I put truce in quotes but by your logic she didn't kill him them so that doesn't add up either does it? She's not going to kill Tyrion at this point if she didn't during that talk/meeting. So it does add up.

bootsy wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 11:04 pm
Allstar wrote:
bootsy wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 10:51 pm

She didn't kill him after they made a 'truce' last season. How do you not buy that? After Tyrion sat down with her and talked last season the stuff in those previous seasons went away.
I know that that's why I put truce in quotes but by your logic she didn't kill him them so that doesn't add up either does it? She's not going to kill Tyrion at this point if she didn't during that talk/meeting. So it does add up.
she was surrounded then with Dany’s army fully stacked against her by far inside the walls of The Red Keep. This current situation was the opposite.Anyway, my bigger issue is with the Jaime scene. So disappointed.
Last edited by Allstar on May 5th, 2019, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 11:09 pm
bootsy wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 11:04 pm
Allstar wrote:
she was surrounded then with Dany’s army fully stacked against her by far. This current situation was the opposite.
Huh? She was surrounded by Dany's army now.

A decimated army with one dragon instead of 2 outside of the gates instead of inside and in this situation she kills Dany’s close ally and friend Missandei. You’re not making sense nor looking at the bigger picture.

Allstar wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 11:17 pm
A decimated army with one dragon instead of 2 outside of the gates instead of inside and in this situation she kills Dany’s close ally and friend Missandei. You’re not making sense nor looking at the bigger picture.
I'm not making any sense. That's funny. :lol: Goodness man you've been are all over the place and inconsistent.
Well she should couldn't kill him last season because of Dany's army but she could or couldn't kill him this season because Dany did or didn't have an army according to you.

You clearly haven’t been paying to the military logistics the show has set up.

Allstar wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 11:27 pm
You clearly haven’t been paying to the military logistics the show has set up.
Oh boy this guy. Two people pointed out why she didn't do what she did and you come up with 'not buying it'. That's a YOU problem. Done going back and forth with you.

And I pay attention every show. No one but you understands what you are complaining about. And military logistics? Goodness WTF

Lol
Cersei lets Jaime go to the north alone to die by Dany or The Army The Dead, sends Bronn to kill him. Jaime “I need to go back and defend Cersei!!!” because Cersei is an “addiction” lmao. Tried giving D & D the benefit of the doubt this season and went in with such an open mind but wtf.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 11:01 pm
Mad Queen stuff is lit. Everything else sucked.

They destroyed Jaime’s entire growth in one scène...
Pretty sure Jaime is headed to King's Landing to off Cersei.

Numbers wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 12:53 am
Now Where Was I ? wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 11:01 pm
Mad Queen stuff is lit. Everything else sucked.

They destroyed Jaime’s entire growth in one scène...
Pretty sure Jaime is headed to King's Landing to off Cersei.
That may be what he ends up doing but D&D specifically stated in the inside the ep his reason is for his love and addiction to Cersei. So if he does it’s because he changes his mind...again.