Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:
Nomis wrote:What.

Allstar, I do hope that you understand that you're actually making fun of yourself here....
No, I am making fun of people accusing people of being biased when we all have our biases.
Yeah you simply don't seem to understand. You clearly state, pretty much every week, what you thought Clarke lacked or whatever you call it. People call you out for you being biased and then you make such a comment which you explain and now it makes even less sense... :facepalm:

Nomis wrote:[You clearly state, pretty much every week, what you thought Clarke lacked or whatever you call it. People call you out for you being biased and then you make such a comment which you explain and now it makes even less sense... :facepalm:
and I could call you out every week for being biased in the opposite way. Since you drool over everything each week (which is hardly surprising for someone who think BvS is "FANTASTIC" speaking of being biased :lol: ). You have no self awareness bub. Just stop speaking.

Allstar wrote:
Nomis wrote:[You clearly state, pretty much every week, what you thought Clarke lacked or whatever you call it. People call you out for you being biased and then you make such a comment which you explain and now it makes even less sense... :facepalm:
and I could call you out every week for being biased in the opposite way. Since you drool over everything each week (which is hardly surprising for someone who think BvS is "FANTASTIC" speaking of being biased :lol: ). You have no self awareness bub. Just stop speaking.
You truly are a dolt.

Responding with a gif.... Classic case of not having a worthy counter argument.

Allstar wrote:
Giving you a bit more time than you deserve then.

The gif is a worthy counter argument for you because your comment perfectly showcased that you have zero self reflection and can't handle it when people call you out on your bullshit, not to forget that you choose to put the focus on the other but yourself when for once, it's the right time to do so.

you have zero self reflection and can't handle it when people call you out on your bullshit
How ironic coming from you.

The difference is you're wrong, I admitted I have bias, you refuse to admit so.

Allstar wrote:
Nomis wrote:Giving you a bit more time than you deserve then.

The gif is a worthy counter argument for you because your comment perfectly showcased that you have zero self reflection and can't handle it when people call you out on your bullshit, not to forget that you choose to put the focus on the other but yourself when for once, it's the right time to do so.
How ironic coming from you.

The difference is you're wrong, I admitted I have bias, you refuse to admit so.
Coming from someone who kept on hating on everything I liked for days on end just because I don't like the thing you love and thereby tried to keep me from talking about that, oh the irony!

So about what am I wrong exactly? In addition to that, you don't seem to be able to see the difference between your negative bias towards Clarke and me just talking about the things I liked about this season so far? You don't make sense Allstar.

Nomis wrote:So about what am I wrong exactly? In addition to that, you don't seem to be able to see the difference between your negative bias towards Clarke and me just talking about the things I liked about this season so far? You don't make sense Allstar.
Last nights episode was the first negative thing I said about Dany and Clarke this season. Your argument is thin.

Positive bias or negative bias, what's the difference? It's still bias. You have negative bias with the MCU, which is certainly much more redundant than mine with Clarke because I am capable of being complimentary unlike you.

The biggest problem with this show is that it tries to showcase an uninteresting character like Daenerys as a prominent figure and it doesn't work. It's as if Robin Arryn was a major player in the show and kept getting bigger triumphs while acting all arrogant and mighty. OK granted Daenerys is slightly more interesting than the Arryn boy but still.

Nevertheless excluding the Sparrow and Vaes Dothrak stuff a rather solid episode. This is still far from the great season D&D promised but we might get there before the end.

For now I'd rank the aired episodes as:

2 >> 3 >> 4 >>> 1

£

beatles, stop fighting here in india