Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Yaaaassss

I don't know if it was posted but major spoilers
Regarding Daenerys
Drogon will burn down a big part of a Khalasar city (maybe even of Vaes Dothrak?) and whole Khalasars will join Daenerys as Jorah and Dario watch on from a distance! Isn't that fucking EPIC?

Game of Thrones: Olenna will face off with Cersei in season 6
Expect an epic showdown between Cersei and the Queen of Thrones in the next season of Game of Thrones.

Diana Rigg told press including Digital Spy that her Olenna Tyrell will face off with Lena Headey's formidable fallen Queen.

"I've got a head-on with Cersei coming up and it's really good," she hinted.

"I haven't had a scene with Peter [Dinklage], and I so admire him, he's absolutely wonderful. Maybe I'll have one in the future at some point. I'm sure he'd get the better of me!"

Rigg also revealed her theory as to why the HBO series employs so many British actors - and it's not just because of their superb thespian skills.

"My theory is that they employ these British actors because, 1) we're grateful, and 2) we turn up on time and we know our lines. We don't demand a 60ft Winnebago, or our own chef and physiotherapist and secretary and PA, and largely we're very uncomplaining."

The 77-year-old has appeared in 11 episodes of Game of Thrones since making her debut as Olenna in 2013, and said she loves being part of the show, though it is "hard work".

"It would be nice if they took into consideration that I am the age that I am. It would be really nice if they didn't call me at 6am, so I have to get up at 5am. But they do so I just have to get on with it."

It's a good thing Dame Diana is so understanding. We doubt the Queen of Thorns would be so reasonable after bad night's sleep...

Ian McShane hints he's reviving a dead character
Who does Ian McShane play on Game of Thrones?

That’s been a mystery since EW first broke the news that the Emmy-winning former Deadwood actor is returning to HBO for a role in season 6.

He has broken his silence about the part to note he’s in only one episode and that “I am responsible for bringing somebody back that you think you’re never going to see again. I’ll leave it at that.”

This, naturally, has prompted several theories, particularly if it’s accurate that McShane is playing — as has been speculated by the casting calls, “a gruff ex-soldier who found religion … now a no-nonsense rural priest who ministers to the poor of the countryside.”

GET HYPE

He's definitely referring to The Hound imo.

Even if I wish it was someone else.
Last edited by Allstar on November 16th, 2015, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:
He's definitely referring to The Hound imo.
No shit