Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Joeyjojo72 wrote:I agree that TWD is utterly mediocre compared to GoT (et al), but the ratings speak for themselves. Its hugely popular.
That is an entirely different thing. AMC is not a premium network, but HBO is. And AMC is available in 70+ million more homes than HBO. Hence, the ratings for TWD will always be higher than GoT.

Vader182 wrote:It's kind of ridiculous that I'm bored by continued raves. Somebody hate this show already. It won't be me, though.

-Vader
I gave up half way through season 2. I really tried to get into it but I just couldn't. Then again I've never been a big fan of fantasy adventure type movies and shows. But I can see why this show is so popular, its good at what it does.

:D Tonight's the night. Sky Atlantic, the channel that airs Game of Thrones in the UK, are for the first time airing the episode at the same time as it airs in the states. Which means its on at about 2AM so it's gonna be a long night.

RabidBEBOP wrote::D Tonight's the night. Sky Atlantic, the channel that airs Game of Thrones in the UK, are for the first time airing the episode at the same time as it airs in the states. Which means its on at about 2AM so it's gonna be a long night.
Have fun.. I'll downloading it as soon as a torrent comes out, so it will take me an hour after the episode ends.. So I'm gonna try to sleep for the next 5 hours eventhough I am so restless.. So eager to watch GoT again! This season is going to be the most epic one ever.

oracle86 wrote:
RabidBEBOP wrote::D Tonight's the night. Sky Atlantic, the channel that airs Game of Thrones in the UK, are for the first time airing the episode at the same time as it airs in the states. Which means its on at about 2AM so it's gonna be a long night.
Have fun.. I'll downloading it as soon as a torrent comes out, so it will take me an hour after the episode ends.. So I'm gonna try to sleep for the next 5 hours eventhough I am so restless.. So eager to watch GoT again! This season is going to be the most epic one ever.
As always, thank you for all the updates this past year Oracle, you along with the other main contributors to this thread have made the year long wait a little more bearable.

You lucky bitches. I gotta wait a day. Rather watch this in HD on TV than downloading it. I download other series 8-)

How the hell is HBO showing Man of Steel this fast already, didn't it release around July last year?

So before I start joining in/contributing to this topic again, are their any dumbasses that are posting spoilers in it without warning? Not many places where you can talk about the show without someone randomly posting spoilers of the book anymore.

PowerDump wrote:So before I start joining in/contributing to this topic again, are their any dumbasses that are posting spoilers in it without warning? Not many places where you can talk about the show without someone randomly posting spoilers of the book anymore.
You should be safe here. People here are respectful and label things as book spoilers if needed.

All spoiler tags should be labeled as either "episode spoilers" or "book spoilers".